Boat Park and Hard Stand
All property is stored at the owner's risk.
Adelaide Sailing Club is not responsible for any loss or damage.
Ensure that the gates are locked.
The speed limit for trailing unregistered trailers is 5km/hr.
Hazardous substances shall not be stored in the compounds.
Flammable materials, fuel, flares etc. shall not be stored except for fuel stored in a boat's permanent fuel tank.
Keep you boat area tidy, this includes rubbish removal.
Masts shall be stepped at alll times.
Trailer and Jinker tyres shall be kept inflated.
A complete list of tenancy rules is availalbe from the Club office.
Use of power boats
No person shall operate a power boat without prior instruction.
The person in charge should hold a TL3 certificate.
The boat log shall be completed each time the boat is used and any malfunction or breakage to be reported..
Amended 24 October 2011
- All Safety Boats must have two competent people on board
- All Safety Boats are to report to, and follow the directions of the Race Officer at all times
- Safety boats are allocated to a particular course and must remain on the course area unless otherwise directed
- The maximum allowed crew are ...
A5 - 5 persons
A6 - 5 persons
A7 - 5 persons
A8 - 7 persons
- In strong conditions the maximum allowed crew is reduced to three (3), one of whom should be a competent swimmer
Type 2 PFDs are required to be worn on all club craft.
Use of tractors
Only persons accredited by Adelaide SC management may operate tractors. This person shall also hold a current driving licence.
No passangers are permitted - tractors are licensed for 1 person.
Trailer and Jinker Identification
To assist in locating trailers and jinkers on the beach, especially in a rescue situation, all trailers and jinkers should be clearly marked with the class, boat name and sail number of the boat.