This area is available for members to advertise boats and equipment and crew wanted/crew available.
Also remember to check our notice boards at the Club as many people advertise on these too!
Email details (and photos) to the Club:email@example.com
SHARPIE - SPACE MONKEYS FOR SALE
It is with great regret that Jason and I have decided to sell the Space Monkeys.
I am moving to Perth for work in a couple of months and Dad needs to make some more room in his shed. Please see flyer and details attached.
AUS 223 “Wombat”
2009 Devoti Finn
2012 Australian National Champion, 1st SIRS 2010, 1st Sail Melbourne 2009
- Immaculate Condition
- Tactick Compass
- Full Harken fit-out
- Needlespar Boom
- Near new North UK KA-2
- 2 x good condition North UK M1
- 2 x old training sails (North and Victory)
- Comes with top, bottom, mast, boom, rudder, tiller and centreboard covers
- Dolly and West Mersea double trailer with spare tyre, light board and jockey wheel
Contact: James Paterson on 0402851037 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE Hartley TS16 - ‘APOLLO’
· Wooden – sound condition
· Built in 1970 at Glenelg by a master boat builder
· Sailed at Largs Bay Club – ex club champion
· Kept under cover since last sailed in 2003 – tarp. included
· 2 sets of original Clifton Sails with sail bag – jibs need re-stitching
· Forward hatch
· Internal bunks & mattresses for cruising
· Good aluminum trailer (new 2001)
· Rarely used 8hp Evinrude long-shaft motor also for sale
A beautiful boat in need of a good new home
Contact: John McCreanor 0414847093 or email@example.com
SHARPIE FOR SALE
SA 595 - THE FLY
2 sets of sails
1 new Fletcher main (1 regatta old)
1 ave Alexander main
1 Clifton Jib (regatta old)
1 ave Binks Jib
1 good Alexander Spinnaker
1 ave Walker Spinnaker
1 season old Snelden mast
2 rudder blades
on Jinka with trailer
PAPER TIGER FOR SALE
2734 QUICKMARCH $4500
SOUTH AUSTRALIA – ADELAIDE
· 1993 Spiller foam sandwich hulls with carbon fibre reinforcement built into all stress areas.
· Weighed in at 52 kg at initial weigh in & measurement - still the same weight.
· Pinkerton centre plates / Spiller rudders blades.
· Alegayter sail.
· All fittings in good condition.
· Excellent galvanized trailer with mag wheels & sail box.
· Beach trolley
· New American section mast.
· Spare Aussie section mast
READY TO SAIL. - Click here for photos
Contact - Bob Newmarch
Phone 08 84491239 / 0418 815 623
FIREBALL FOR SALE
INTERNATIONAL CADET FOR SALE
The details of the boat are:
Purchased from Binks Marine ex-Singapore
Purchase Date: June 2008
Two sailing seasons
(1) Car trailer
(2) Alloy beach cradle
(3) Alloy trailer rack
(4) 2 sets of sails
(5) Foils, fixtures and rigging
(6) Boat Cover
In very good condition.
Price: $7000.00 ono
My contact details are: Toni; phone: 0435434019
The boat is located at West Lakes Shore.
If anyone has any questions/offers, please do not hesitate to call the number above.
MELGES 24 - JOIN THE NEWEST FLEET AT ASC!
There are many options available to SA sailors wanting to purchase a Melges 24. With several second hand boats in Australia and overseas, there are some great opportunities.
We have experience in importing and can help you or put you in touch with the right people for a brand new one.
With a fleet now at ASC and the Worlds due in Australia in 2014 and Nationals at ASC in 2015 - a pretty good time to look at one.
Talk to Donna firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 833332
LASER FOR SALE
- Light blue hull
- Good Condition
- Radial rig
- Turbo kits fitted
- Excellent condition foils and spars
- Foil padded shoulder carry bag
- Top cover silver elastic tarp style
- Stainless beach jinker
A good honest older boat, sails well, suit beginner or casual sailor
Gary Perkes 0418807642
HOBIE 16 FOR SALE - GET READY FOR THE 2013/14 NATIONALS AT ADELAIDE!
Regretful sale as Owner working overseas
If anyone is interested in purchasing it with its lovely yellow sails and well made trailer, send me an email. Mike.email@example.com
'I am finding that I am having to spend very large amounts of my time on the other side of the world. This means that I would be prepared to sell my boat and either beg, borrow or steal a sail when I get the opportunity.