Dear ASC Sailing Member,
The ASC Flag Officers and Committee of Management are holding a pre-season meeting on the 31st August 7:30-9:00pm at the club. We are seeking your input to variations to our traditional sailing program such as: we are proposing to introduce Friday Night Sailing through November and February and, we are proposing an additional series embedded within the Club Championship. We would like to hear from you and your views on these initiatives plus any others you as active sailors may have.
Possible agenda looks like this……
· General ASC update……
· The upcoming season at ASC…what else is planned
· The club racing calendar for season 18/19
· September Hot-Up Series……… starts tomorrow 1st September
· ASC Club Championships
- ASC Mini-series (pre-Christmas and post-Christmas Club Championships)
· Friday night racing (5 Fridays of November) + (4 Fridays of February)
· Class reps…..why we need them and what they can do for you.
· ASC Communication …… what works for you?
· Summary & wrap up
The meeting is set for 7:30pm allowing time for dinner at the club before kick-off. I dare say that quite a few of you will take this opportunity to enjoy dinner at the club with many other sailors. To avoid the rush, please call the club on 8294 3232 to book in advance.
Peter Royle, Malcom Hughes & Laura Hughson