- Location: Brighton & Seacliff YC
- Dates: 20th, 21st, 22nd October 2017 (20th: 18:00-20:00 / 21st & 22nd: 09:00-17:00)
- Cost: $400 pp
The pre-requisites of attending the Instructors Course are that the prospective Instructor must:
- Hold a current Applied First Aid Certificate
- Hold a Australian Sailing Powerboat Handling Certificate
- Hold the level of competence in the Program they wish to instruct
- Be 16 years old (must be 18 years old to be the Head Instructor at a Centre)
- Read the Instructor Handbook and complete the online assessment questions.
Please note that these pre-requisites MUST be gained before attending the course, failure to hold all pre-requisites when the course starts will mean that the individual may be sent home.
Registration & Payment Here: http://www.yachtingaustralia.com.au/Entry/?EID=80052