- To prepare for the new business model, memberships are going online, the membership card credit system will be discontinued on 30 June 2017 and bistro discounts will cease until new arrangements are negotiated.
- Hospitality levies expiring in March 2017 have been extended and that the grace period expires 30 June 2017.
- Members have until 30 June 2017 to use all card credits (both hospitality levy and their own top ups).
- If any top up credits are left on card after 30 June 2017, it will be taken that members are happy for those funds to be returned to the club’s general revenue.
- Members may wish to log in to check their balance and use their remaining credit at Presentation Night and the Commodore’s Ball – reference the website link on how to do this.
Board of Management