The results systems are up to date and published on the club web site at: http://www.adelaidesailingclub.com.au/results-2013-14
Please note there are 2 results sets- Club events and Club Heats
We are keen to maximise the number of competitors and have as many classes as possible qualify for Club Championships. As you know the Sis 3.2.2 state there must be a minimum of 4 boats in 5 races to qualify a class for a Club Championship.
There are only 2 Club Championship Saturdays left – this Saturday 25/02/17 and 18/03/17 which is 4 races depending on the weather.
- Classes that have the required 4 boats in 5 races at this stage. Optimist– 5 races, Finn– 7 races, Sabre– 5 races, Laser Radial– 5 races.
- Cadets, Laser, Div 1 Cats, Fireballs are 1 race short of the required 4 boats in 5 races at this stage and should be able to qualify for a Club Championship.
- Mosquitos and Sharpies are 3 races short of the required 4 boats in 5 races at this stage and both are away at States this Saturday. They will both need an extra day to be able to qualify
- Open BICs need 4 boats in the remaining 4 races to qualify.
- OK Dinghy, Laser 4.7, Paper Tiger, Arrow do not have any races of the required 4 boats at this stage and look unlikely to qualify.
Thank you to Hubert Tucker and Mike Rogers for their work with the results this season.
Presentation night has been set for Friday May 26th. Please encourage your class to save the date and support the night.
Thank you for your support